L100 Bird Repeller
The L100 is the world’s latest lightweight, portable acoustic device which is now distributed by Bird Gard Australia.
Operators can target a location and smother it with up to 135 decibels of high-intensity variable sound in a directional manner. Sound dispersion to the rear and sides is minimal making it neighbour friendly if used correctly. Its application in agricultural pest management is obvious and revolutionary.
The total system weight is 6.8 kg, and this includes, speaker, hand-held control unit/mp3 player and battery charger. It utilizes COTS rechargeable Li-ion batteries in a custom battery cartridge.
- Total system weight is 15.0 lbs. This includes, speaker, handheld control unit/mp3 player and battery charger.
- Package size is 15” x 14” x 7”, not including the handheld mp3 player, the microphone and the charger.
- Includes the ability to employ either a hand microphone or a digital audio playback device (mp3 player).
- Control unit can be placed on up to a 20 ft cable for remote operation.
- Has one recessed handle on the top of the unit for carrying. Front lip of speaker can function as side handles.
- Modular design places controls for the unit in the operator’s hands at a remote location. The system power (battery and amplifier) still resides in the speaker housing.
- Utilizes COTS rechargeable Li-ion batteries in custom battery cartridge. Batteries are 14.4V output at 5200mAH.
- Battery life allows continuous operation for approximately 30 minutes, depending on the audio content being played.
- Amplifier is an 80Watt class “D” amplifier. System is capable of exceeding 80dB at 100 meters.
- Mp3 player has a built in USB interface for easy download of audio onto the integrated 1GB memory card.
- Mp3 player features large, easy to read backlit display with selectable backlight intensity (including off).
- Large buttons can be operated with gloved hands and are backlit for night operation. Backlight intensity of buttons is selectable (including off).
Contact us now or Get a quote to find out how we can help.